Clays has two beautiful lakes for the use of guests staying on site. The lakes are monitored 24 hours by CCTV to ensure safety and are stocked with a wide range of coarse fish.
Please note we are not a commercial fishery, our lakes are private and only for use of guests staying at Clays Touring Park.
- Current rod licence required.
- Barbless hooks only.
- No keep nets allowed.
- Landing nets must be used.
- Carp unhooking mats must be used.
- All nets to be dipped prior to and after fishing.
- A small amount of various fishing bait is available to buy at the reception.
- Rod or pole fishing allowed.
- Maximum two rods only.
- Banned baits – Trout Pellets and Past, Bloodworm and Joker.
- Fish must be returned unharmed to the lake and are not for consumption.
- Dawn to dusk only, night fishing not available.
- Full list of rules are kept in reception.