The rules we apply are to ensure that the park is enjoyed by all and that everybody has a right to enjoy their stay whilst at Clays.
Remember, if you are looking for a tranquil relaxing time with fishing and golf on your doorstep, then Clays park is definitely your answer. If you are looking for a commercial park with entertainment and swimming pools on site along with the associated noise, then Clays is not for you.
- Pitches available from 2pm. Pitches must be vacated by 11am. Early arrivals and late departures are not available.
- Max speed limit 5 mph for the safety of everyone.
- Noise prohibited between 11pm and 8am.
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times (1 metre max), please use the dog walk and pick up all deposits and place in the poo bin provided.
- No bicycles skateboards or motorised scooters to be used on the park (with the exception of disabled motorised vehicles).
- Barbecues are allowed but must not be placed directly on the ground. No open fires.
- No ball games permitted.
- Gazebos max size 2.5 metres in any direction with no sides. Permission required and permission can be withdrawn at any time.
- Litter and wastewater must be placed in receptacles provided.
- A £10.00 deposit is required for the electronic “fob” to raise the barrier when entering or exiting the site (deposit is refundable on return the fob).
- Electric leads to be unravelled to comply with fire regulations.
- Visitors by prior arrangement only – £2.50 per person. Charged on arrival.
- All cars to be parked in the car park.
- The management reserves the right to remove any person or property who in its opinion is not suitable to use the Park, or whose behaviour is considered by the management to be detrimental to the interests of other guests.
- We do not accept group bookings of more than 3 units.
- No commercial vehicles allowed on site.
- Clays Touring Park will not be held responsible in any way, either directly or indirectly for the possessions of guests staying or visiting the Park.
- All bookings are subject to Clays Touring Park site rules. A full list is displayed in the Park’s reception.
- Charging of electric vehicles is not permitted onsite.
- All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of Clays Touring Park.
- A £10 per night non-refundable deposit is required to secure the pitch.
- Telephone bookings are held for 24 hours pending the receipt of a £10.00 per night non-refundable deposit.
- In the event of a cancellation – for whatever reason- the deposit is non-refundable.
- It is regretted that no refunds can be made if visitors depart prior to the end of the booked holiday.
- Pitches are available from 2pm and all persons leaving the Park must do so by 11am.
The Management Reserve The Right To
- Refuse admission to the site, whether or not a pitch has been booked prior to arrival.
- Remove any person and/or property which in its opinion is not suitable to use on the Park or whose behaviour is considered by the management to be detrimental to the interests of the other guests.
- Modify the rules and/or charging structure without prior notice, changes will be located in reception.
- Current rod licence required.
- Barbless hooks only.
- No keep nets allowed.
- Landing nets must be used.
- Carp unhooking mats must be used.
- Maximum two rods only.
- Banned baits – Trout Pellets and Paste, Bloodworm and Joker. No pet food, Hemp seed or bread and plastic baits.
- Fish must be returned unharmed to the lake and are not for consumption.
- Dawn to dusk only, night fishing not available.
- Fishing pegs cannot be reserved under any circumstances.
- Fishing only allowed off stands provided.
- Rods and equipment must not be left unattended.
- No braided line.
- All landing nets to be dipped in the disinfectant bins prior to use.
- Any person found to be breaking any of the rules will be asked to stop fishing immediately and may be asked to leave the site
- No emptying of bait boxes on bank or in lakes. Please place waste bait boxes in bins provided.
- The management will not be held responsible for the loss of tackle, personal injury or damage to cars.
- Full list of rules are kept in reception.